Friday, December 31, 2010

Nice New Years' Eve Lunch at Alexandros

Alexandros is one of those places I passed (on Rte 25A in Miller Place) so many times and finally went in this past Spring.  I am glad I did. This is authentic Greek Cuisine! The bar seems to be a fun place to hang.  One of the cool things about this place is that they show the World Cup Soccer games! My kind of place!
Today - we decided to have a nice NYE lunch instead of going out for dinner.  We both had the day off, so this was a great option.
We started with Melitzanosalata (above) which is a garlicy eggplant dip served with whole wheat pitas. (they also have regular pitas) $6 and we were served our small Greek salads.

I still have to figure out how to download more than 2 pics at a time. This will hopefully be remedied shortly. Please see my next post about the awesome meatballs and gyros at Alexandros.

No comments:

Post a Comment